These tiny, intricate wood sculptures will blow your mind.
Key areas in social HR:
- Gamification. 70% of Global 2000 business wil be using a gamified application such as skills development by 2014.
- Social recruitment. Companies using social networking sites for hiring purposes increased from 34% in 2008 to 56% in 2011
- Employee engagement. With social media platforms employees are able to provide input into areas where they were previously excluded, such as company strategy and corporate citizenship.
- Performance management. Social reinforcement of good performance provides encouragement for employees to deliver at expected performance levels, while getting the necessary recognition for their efforts in real-time.
- Skills development. Knowledge sharing and peer learning via social platforms on a daily basis has become the norm as employees engage each other across social platforms.
A confident client will see your confidence as strength, not arrogance.DITI KATONA
Good design is a lot like clear thinking made visual.EDWARD TUFTE
The story behind the minerals in your gadgets: you’re not going to feel great about your phone, but photographer Marcus Bleasdale’s Price of Precious also captures the positive change happening to the industry.
Check to see if your Tech Gadgets are conflict free! http://www.raisehopeforcongo.org/content/conflict-minerals-company-rankings